Digital Sign Advertising
The Downtown Norfolk Association added the sign to the avenue in Spring 2017, located on the corner of 7th & Norfolk Ave. Merchants and organizations located within the Vehicle Parking District can advertise on the digital advertising sign. All income generated from the sign is used to improve Downtown Norfolk. Now Save 60% on Advertising!
About the Digital Sign
It is a full color digital sign with high quality resolution. This intersection has a high traffic count through the day and will be seen by many that pass by. It is illuminated 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week.
- Outdoor advertising for your business.
- Faces both directions for double exposure.
- Double sided, full color electronic message sign.
- Traffic count averages 8,585 vehicles per day (2013).
- Ads run 10 seconds (1440 per 24 hours).
- The sign will be illuminated 24 hours a day.
- One or Three month contracts available.
- Available to downtown business owners only.
Sign Advertising Pricing & Details
Now Save 60% on Advertising!
- $60 Bi-Weekly
For More Information Email Sign@TheRiverPoint.com
I was very impressed with how effective the digital sign worked for the bank. We were hiring and needed a good way to advertise the position. 6 of the applicants said they learned about the position from driving by the digital sign. Well worth it!
- Jessica Gordon, Branch Manager at Bank of the West
Below are examples of ads that follow the policy of good use of image and text. You can find these guidelines and more information to the left under Digital Sign Resources.