Downtown River Point Christmas Festival
Date: November 22, 2016
Time: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Location: The River Point, Downtown Norfolk
- Event Details
Celebrate Christmas 2016 on the River Point in Downtown Norfolk!
Get in the Christmas spirit a little earlier than normal at the Annual River Point Christmas Festival, held on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving from 4:30PM - 7:30PM. Shop big downtown sales during Black Tuesday shopping, hot cocoa, Santa and his reindeer, hayrack rides, and the main event, the Christmas Tree Lighting at 7th and Norfolk Avenue. Check back for more details on this amazing Downtown Norfolk event!
Downtown Events Include
- Shopping! Stores will be open in the evening!
- Hay-Rack Rides
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Chili Feed at Grace Community Church
- Campfires with S'Mores
- Santa & Live Reindeer at Downtown Coffee Company Courtyard (4:30 - 7:30)
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony (7:30pm at 7th and Norfolk Ave)
- Hot Cocoa and Cider available along the avenue
- Christmas Carolers and Strolling Musicians
- and So Much More!
Store Events & Details by Block
1st - 2nd Street
- Kookaburras Kloset - Happy Clowns from 5:30 - 6:00 | 5 Year Anniversary Drawing - $50 Gift Card!
- Leon Mexican Restaurant - 6:00 - 8:00 PM - 99¢ Margaritas - Any Flavor | $5.99 Margarita Pitchers | $2 off Fajita & Steak Dinners
- Hayrack Ride - Pickup & Drop-off
2nd - 3rd Street
- Nebraska Life Magazine - Holiday Open House
- Youth Building at 222 Norfolk Ave (North side of Norfolk Ave, east of Healthy Paws) - 4:30 - 7:30 - Youth Mini Golf - 8 Holes | FREE Popcorn, Hot Chocolate, & Soup - by Northern Heights Baptist Church
- Healthy Paws - Decorate an Ornament for Your Pet!
3rd - 4th Street
- Hayrack Ride - Pickup & Drop-off
- Midwest Music - Live Music from 4:30 - 8:00
- Serendepity - In Store Drawing | Christmas Treats | 20% - 50% Entire Store!
- 311 Lobby (In front of Midwest Music) - Make Your Own Ornament with the Kids from The Zone
- 311 Lobby (In front of Midwest Music) - Christmas Treat Stand by White Mulberry Bakery (coming soon to Downtown Norfolk)
- Grace Community Church - Chili Feed 4:30 - 7:30
- Hot Chocolate Station - US Bank Courtyard
- Boy Scout S'Mores Station - US Bank Courtyard
- Downtown Coffee Company - Santa & Live Reindeer!
- Lead and Stone Mens Apparel - Extreme Sport Photo Op
- Horse Drawn Carriage Ride - Pickup & Drop-off
- Three Eighteen On The Avenue - BOGO 1/2 off | $50 Gift Card Giveaway | Apple Cider & Adult Cider!
- Kuper Farms - $100 Gift Card Drawing | Christmas Treats
- I Bee Quiltin - 20% off Select Bolts of Fabric
- Dr. Kim Thor - Free Mini-Sessions of Healing Touch
4th - 5th Street
- Craft Gallery - Holiday Open House
- Ravenwood Art Gallery - Hot Appe Cider & Artwork Drawing
- Franc's Salon - Cider & Cookies | Gift Card Drawings Throughout the Night
- Toys for Tots Toy Drop-off - Main Street Books
- Health Works - Natural Foods Store - Hot Cider | Relieve Stress During the Holiday! Stress Relief Supplements - 10% off
- Main Street Books - 10% Everything!
- Dream Boutique - Wine Tasting from 5:00 - 7:00
- Magnolias Home Decor & Design - Build a Snowball with Elsa | 25% off All Holiday Items | 20% off Custom Holiday Floral Design
- Curiosities: Vintage & Modish Eclectic Goods - Hot Cider & Sugar Cookies | BOGO 1/2 Off Sale | $5 Clearance Rack | $25 Gift Card Drawing!
- One Office Solution - Holiday Open House
5th - 6th Street
- Norfolk Daily News - Hot Cider with Fetch
- Boy Scout S'Mores Station - Outside Norfolk Daily News
6th - 7th Street
- Salvation Army - Carolers and Canteen with Treats
- Bank of the West - Holiday Open House 4:30 - 5:30
- Boy Scout S'Mores Station - Outside Bank of the West
- Toys for Tots Toy Drop Off - Norfolk Area Chamber
- Tree Lighting - 7th & Norfolk Avenue - 7:30
7th - 8th Street
- Black Cow Fat Pig - Tap Takeover & Beer Tasting with Empyrean Brewery
- Avenue Bridal - Holiday Open House | Hot Chocolate & Candy Canes | 15% off Jewelry, Headpieces, Veils & More
Downtown River Point Christmas Festival 2014
Downtown River Point Christmas Festival 2013