Marketing Promotions Coordinator
This is a temporary position through the Downtown Norfolk Association (DNA). Responsibilities are as follows:
- A Long- term, extended hours, part time position is the future goal as funds become available
- The first order of business would be to go block by block and introduce themself.
- Help inform downtown business of plans, invite to meetings, update on events
- Use Mail chimp to send Emails for meetings notices, event reminders
- Use Remind for text notices of marketing and DNA general meetings
- Monitor downtown business pages for possible FB story posts to share as often as possible, daily preferred
- Activate, Coordinate, and maintain the Riverpoint Instagram account, linking to FB
- Attend and help facilitate the downtown events
- Be involved and updated on the print and radio marketing to insure the social piece is cohesive when advertising.
Apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to Info@theriverpoint.com
Posted on: Monday, August 9, 2021
Last modified on: Monday, December 6, 2021